Thursday, March 12, 2009

Fun weekends!







So... I thought I would update about some of the fun things I've done recently and give you a break from all of this intense (but very good) teaching! Not last weekend, but the weekend before, we spent ALL of Saturday at the beach, which was AMAZING! It was the most perfect and beautiful beach day, and a ton of us just hung out there all day long. Then we ate at Subway down by the Harbour, which was delightful! (see last picture)
Then, last weekend, we went to a town called Kiama (about 20 minutes away). This town had beautiful rock cliffs overlooking the ocean and is one of the prettiest places I have been. There is also the world's biggest blowhole there, which was pretty tight (a word i've suddenly adopted in my vocab). We took some really fun pictures in Kiama. Then after that we went to a couple- the Rochester's house there, and they grilled for us. We played Taboo and some other games and just hung out as a community... so fun! (see first pictures).
Okay.. then this weekend....
We are going to SYDNEY!!!! woo hoo! I'm so pumped about it! We're going to see the Opera house, go to Manly beach, and who knows what else!! :) I can't wait. Then we are going to Hillsong Church, which will be amazing! There's like 8 of us going, so that'll be sweet! I'll definitely blog about that one.
k, that's all I really got right now. But enjoy the pics!!
christy

No comments:

Post a Comment