Being in Australia for American holidays is always somewhat hard. But that's no reason not to celebrate and enjoy them as if I was at home. My dear friend Evelyn from church is such a blessing in my life. She studied in Canada for several years, and thus has a fond appreciation for North American holidays. She invited me and some friends over for a bbq and 4th celebration. I got to share this holiday not only with my American friends, but with 3 Aussies and a Swiss girl who had never celebrated it before! How fun! Here are some pictures from the day. I hope you all had a good 4th of July celebrating the amazing Biblical heritage we have as a nation...
One of my best friends, Amy, and I during morning tea at the YWAM base... We had to take a photo because we were the only ones rocking the red, white, and blue that morning...

No comments:
Post a Comment